Climate, Community, and Change
The Recipe For Change project is all about the 3C’s - Climate, Community and Change.
This project aims to fight climate change while giving back to the community. The wonder of a
Wonderbag is that it saves energy that would otherwise be used while cooking.
But what makes the Recipe For Change Wonderbags different?
The RFC bags are subsidised using Carbon Credits which are earned by large corporations who invest in the project. This ensures that Wonderbags get to people who need them the most at a price point they can afford.
How it works:
- By agreeing to take part in our Recipe For Change, you will qualify for a subsidised Wonderbag.
- All that is required of you, is to provide us with the address where the Wonderbag will be used, your contact number, and what form of energy you ordinarily use for cooking (e.g. electricity, fire, gas)
- It is very important that you read and understand our terms and conditions.
- Once done, you will qualify for a subsidised bag at R90. All that is left to do is check out and choose your nearest Pargo pickup point.
T’s & C’s:
- The information you are registering must be 100% correct. Your Wonderbag and its unique serial number will be allocated to your shared data.
- By continuing, you agree to be included in the South African Recipe for Change project registered with VERRA.
- You agree that you are eligible* for these subsidised Wonderbags, which will be monitored over fourteen (14) years.
- You agree that your registered Wonderbag will not be sold or given away.
- You agree to participate in surveys conducted by us, or by third parties, relating to this Carbon Offset Project.
- Legal action will follow if you breach any of the rules stipulated here.